Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Amazing Man I am married to...


Pill update: A week ago Joseph took his last pill. Amazing! And this Sunday we had our first mini fast together, (without medication), I can't fast more than one meal and Joe wasn't able to fast with his medication. It was a great experience. So far we've only seen improvement, Joe is doing well (except he gets mad when I tickle his feet, he has even more feeling in them) his balance is better, he has more energy, all in all he is doing great.

Besides this good news last month we were able to make a trip home to the Tri-Cities where Joe had a meet and greet-type interview with a service manager of a Lithia Motors Store... I drove him there and spent an hour and a half waiting for him (and going a little crazy!!) It was amazing!! A long interview, a wonderful thing, it went very well. Joe interviewed at the Lithia Ford, Joe doesn't like Fords (mostly) and the interviewer with shares this opinion, I find this humorous, but the man did say that he may hate the make of the car but he loves his job! This week he made contact with the man that gave the original job offer (and set up the interview), Joe came out with a smile after hanging up with him.... We are very optimistic, nothing set in stone..yet. :)

I just wanted to share some amazing news and say I have the best Hubby in the world, there is so much more I could say but that would be a really really long post! I love him and I am excited to walk with him at graduation in April and to be entering the real world in a few short months!!

-s

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That is great. Congrats! :)

Abe n Linz said...

It's nice to hear good new!
I am doing well. Thanks for thinking about me.

Seth and Sierra said...

That is such good news!