Friday, September 26, 2008

School Update

School is going great. Joe is on a retreat for 3 days!! with his IBC classmates no cell phones allowed!! BUMMER!! Joe is enjoying his classes,much better now that we are getting back into the rythym of school. I am doing good too. Unfortunately I had to switch some classes up- Egyptian art history for Drugs and Society- wierd I know but somehow it works to fulfill my clusters and help me graduate this semester.I have to wait for approval for some forms then turn in my graduation application, can you believe it? Once mine is done on to Joe's, get it out of the way so all he has to worry about is passing his classes this and next semester. :)

Joe comes home today!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Good for you. I'm a bit sad though, I would have loved Egyptian Art History. But it's great to be done.