Saturday, May 17, 2008

We're still alive and kickin'

I am glad to announce that Joe and I are both better and energy levels are coming back up as well. It had us both wiped out for quite a while. I am thankful that Joe didn't get as sick as I did, but still sick enough. And luckily I had medications to help him out too,( it's so nice when drs. give you meds for nausea instead of letting you feel yucky) I just felt guilty that I was too sick to help him much more than sharing my meds.

We decided it was time to get out and do something!! We needed a date so last night we went and watched Narnia Prince Caspian, it was really good.I think it is safe to say we recommend it but it is Not really a movie for an audience under 10 years old. I realized that I really need to read the books again I was frustrated with how little I could remember, and have another series to read... after I graduate! This was the 1st time in over a year that we have gone to the theatre, unbelievable for movie-lovers like us.




We just wanted to let ya'll know how we are doing well. Just getting back into the swing of things. Some current short-term goals: I want to lose some more weight- shouldn't be too hard, I work, I bike & walk to school (about 3 miles roundtrip) and I am taking water aerobics, and Joe wants to gain the weight I am losing, he is working on it with a kettle bell (some kind of weight thingy, he could tell you more).

And we should have an adoption update for you soon!!!

1 comment:

The Graham Family! said...

we went and saw narnia!! SO GOOD! But.. we loved the first one and are addicted now. I just can't wait for the next one now!