Saturday, May 24, 2008

funny stories, all true.

Our Primary kids are always funny, Cody especially. Just last week he said he didn't want to sit by me because he didn't like me, I asked him why and he said it was because he was afraid of my stitches, when I showed him that they're gone he got really excited and pretty much yelled "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU" and gave me a big hug and a kiss. The rest of primary he spent cuddling my arm or trying to kiss my hand.

On Thursday in percussion ensemble we were learning how to march in parade block and there is a blind man in our section- who is awesome by the way but I had been helping him by giving him signals on his arm, slow down speed up stop. then we were done and our teacher told us that we had 2 minutes to get back inside to practice. So he (the blind man) grabbed my arm and said run I need my walking stick and it's in the field and processed to push me into running, halfway to the field, I said please slow down and he asked why, I said my pants are falling down.. he said oh don't worry I won't look!

At WalMart a couple days ago Joe and I were just walking aisles shopping and all of a sudden out of the blue I trip and almost do a face plant, Joe turns around and looks for what may have tripped,he didn't find anything, I tripped over thin air, risking injury to self. Man that was bad.

Joe didn't have any stories he wanted to share... maybe next time this last one is an email one of my residents got and showed me, something funny on it's own but even funnier in the hands of a 98 yr old woman!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Well if your pants were falling down that must mean that you have been successful in loosing weight. Congratulations. And how sweet that your friend didn't take advantage of the situation. How funny.

Primary kids are great. I'm glad that you have gotten rid of your stitches. That must feel a lot better.

Jodi said...

That is hilarious!!!!!!