Sunday, August 3, 2014

January -March ... I am so behind.

January 3rd, 2014
We went to the temple with the Wiberg cousins. There were about 20 of us: G&G Wiberg, Jodi, Mick, Davis, Kyle & Jake, Jeff Kim, Devin & Ethan, Kim, Shane, Carly Brooke & Macey, and of course Joseph & I.  It was great that I got to be “one of the kids” and do baptisms for the dead with the other cousins. Joseph was busy with my uncles perfoming confirmations, it was so sweet, they let Joseph do most of them. Uncle Mick would read the names to Joseph so he could do it, I was and still am grateful for my uncles, and how sweet kind and understanding they are with Joseph and helping him to be able to serve in the temple.

Josh & Miri came through town and stopped to eat lunch with us, it's always great to see them, even if its just a short stop.
January 5th, 2014
I taught my first lesson in Relief Society, it also happened to be the first lesson of the year, so I had the previledge of introducing the prophet whose teachings we would be studying this year. With about 40 pages of information and 20 minutes to teach we dicussed the life of Joseph Fielding Smith- it was great! I was nervous but also so over prepared, which it made it easy, once I got in front of the women it went fine.

January 15th, 2014
1st five guys, believe it or not this was the 1st time I had ever had 5 Guys Fries… and it won’t be the last. The food was amazing and the fries are gluten free because that is all they fry there (and fried in peanut oil- YUM!)

February 2nd, 2014
We went and watched the Super Bowl at Grandma & Grandpa Wiberg’s house, we went there after church and since they have DVR we could watch it at our convienience we could fast forward or pause. We had lots of great food & it was fun to watch together but the game was a little bit of a let down, because the Seahawks KILLED the other team…its like they didn’t even show up. (Please excuse me in the pic, I had a headache!!)

February 7th, 2014
Snow day for preschool, due to a 2 hour delay, which was fine with me Michelle was in California at Disneyland with her family. So jealous!

February 14th, 2014 
Valentines day date at costa vida, yea its romantic… haha. But when you work all the time you do what you can.

February 16th, 2014
Church is cancelled due to snow, so naturally Dustin & I get busy shoveling snow for our neighbors and the elderly ladies in our ward.

February 25th, 2014
Got "valentine" pregnancy announcement from Sam, Kaelee & Calvin. Baby boy is due 7/11/14, very cute picture of Calvin! We kind of suspected that was what was in the envelope, Calvin turns 2 this year.

March 8th, 2014
Kennewick East Stake blood drive, Joseph's 1 time donating blood!!  We both donated, and we had a great time visiting with others in our stake.

March 15th, 2014
TOFW in Spokane with mom, Michelle & her Mother-in-law. We drove to Spokane after an eventful morning in which my bathroom flooded, we made perfect time and even got a great parking space a couple of blocks from the convention center…

March 16th, 2014 
A sweet little girl that I befriended while in the Primary Presidency sometimes likes to come and sit with me… I was really tired after being out of town the day before and we had a boring speaker, it makes me feel guilty writing this but it’s true, he was super boring…anyway I was totally zoned out- not sleeping, and I am suddenly “awakened” by a tap on my foot. It was B, she joined us and colored with me. I later found out that she had been standing there in front of me for a long time and I never looked up, hence the toe tap. Seriously, she scared the crap out of me.

March 23rd, 2014

Finally a beautiful sunny day so Joseph, Rylee & I enjoyed Sunday walk/ roll in the sunshine.

More to come, later :)

No comments: