Sunday, October 30, 2011

post #300

I wish that I had something amazing to say, or something to announce for the 300th blog post, but I don't. Happy 300th, now for some pictures. Before and after of my studio and my hair.

Before:


I had chairs and occasionally tutus stored in my studio. But now, I use my room to teach Music for Little Mozarts and need more space. So I did a small make over, thanks in part to Hobby Lobby (sales and coupons!) and Mom who came and helped me with the heavy lifting.

After:  (still a work in progress...)
I have a tree to go in the corner where my office chair is, and a new clock on the piano...

The boom box is now where the tissues are, with some hand sanitizer.


And this board is covered in beautiful artwork and cards from my students


Before Hair: super long, been growing it out for about 2 years (with a few trims)
please excuse my ipod pictures, that's all I had on hand...

20 minutes and 8 inches later...

 After with glasses, they are new.

1 comment:

Briana said...

so fun to see into your studio! i like how you redid it.

and your haircut is very cute! i love short hair, but mine is too dang curly to keep short. :( so i will just covet your cute short hair instead. :)