Saturday, November 20, 2010

Quickly before bed...
Joseph does NOT have to report for jury duty!!! 
Can I hear you say "Hallelujah!!" ??
So we are heading to Spokane for Thanksgiving...
plans a little different than before.. 
But going to be oh so fun!

We saw Harry Potter 7 this morning... AWESOME!
Loved it! so so much...
Went to a friends Harry Potter Marathon...
Tasted butter beer (alcohol-free)
Finished some crafty Christmas presents 
(can't tell you what, someone might read)
Joseph Birthday/ Christmas shopped for me
 (with my parents)
Made treats for Primary
(read: 80 mini chocolate chip cookies, 
 baking while I was working on my crafts. 
Joseph told me I was doing too much all at once...
 but did I burn any cookies? Nope!)

Oh, we got our blog published...
came in the mail last week...
LOVE it! I am so glad we did that,
it's gorgeous, and amazing to have.

Sorry this was random,
but I am tired, and we are just so excited,
we can see our family for Thanksgiving...

And I got my scarves and gloves etc. out of storage...
there may be snow on Monday.
Bring on the Hot Chocolate!
Goodnight.

4 comments:

The Ottley's said...

We love our blog book! I'm glad you enjoy yours as well and things opening up so you can go to Spokane! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Wendy said...

I'm still planning on getting my blog book published. What site did you use. I've been looking at cutestblog or something like that.

I'm glad you got to go to your families for Thanksgiving. I made pies and stuffing for dinner at my sisters. :)

Briana said...

hooray! i'm glad you got to spend thanksgiving with family!!

hooray for your blog book! i can't wait to do that sometime. what website did you end up using?

Lindsey said...

Which site did you go through to get your blog published? I have been needing to do it!

I feel like kind of silly commenting on your blog sometimes, because all I ever say is how amazed I am by your attitude. However, it is exactly what I am thinking every single time I look at your blog.

You inspire me! That is all I have to say!