Thursday, May 13, 2010

Boo! ** update**

His mission call didn't come today!

**Update: His call left the office of the President, on the 14th!!**
We found this out because it was ward conference. And the bishop and stake president were apparently making faces at my brother, who then texted both of them. "no call yet" During the meeting!! The Stake President responded 1st with "I'll check" The Bishop responded later " Can't wait!" We got a call later that afternoon, letting us know the whereabouts of his call.
I still have absolutely no guess.
Which is funny.
And frustating to my brother,
so we've agreed that I will be trying to pull a Johnny Carson:
put his call up next to my head and make my guess then.




2 comments:

Wendy said...

I waited a month for my call. That whole month, I was a nervous wreck. I thought stupid things like, maybe they don't want me to be a missionary. Silly.

It's an amazing process. Did you read Elder Rasband's talk in the Priesthood Session? How great to know that President Eyring is so in tune and careful in the process of missionary calls. At some moment before the call comes, he will greet your brother and know 'perfectly' where your brother needs to serve.

Let us all know. :)

Briana said...

oh how exciting! can't wait to hear the news! and i love that the stake president texted him during the meeting :) haha