Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Quick little update...

* Thanks so much for the comments and well wishes I appreciate it so much, it's been tough, but it's nice to know how to get the help we need when we need it.

*Our cousin Luke is in the hospital, please send prayers his way too!

*Joe is doing much better, he is frustrated with his vision, it's better but not best... His turn around with the steroid treatment was pretty phenomenal to see. He is walking really well, and doing good all around with little to no side effects from the steroids, just sore from the infusions. He is on a wean down dose of steroids for the next 10 days. He has a follow up appointment with the eye doctor and we're still working on the Neurologist we want to see. I may just have to get really pushy!

*Suzy is gone. We traded her in while she was running and still worth something. We are now the proud owners of a 2005 Kia Rio his name is Julius. He is orange, a pretty red-orange.

*We both have talks on Sunday. No assigned topic, trying to think about what I need to speak on...but life is keeping me pretty darn busy.

*Thanks again for all the comments and visits to the blog, I will try to update more. :)

-S

5 comments:

Anaise said...

We're having medical adventures at our house, too--I understand the frustrations and difficulties. I hope Joe's eyes get all the way better really fast.

May life get a little peaceful for you!

The Halls said...

Hey Guys! So sorry to hear about the troubles Joe is having. What a battle. You two are so strong. Hang in there, and know we are thinking of you. Love, Cortney

Lindsey said...

I am glad he is doing better! I can't imagine how frustrating his vision problems are!!!

ENJOY JULIUS...I always wanted an orange car-not sure why.

Did you get my email I sent awhile ago...I could REALLY use your help!!!!

Things and Stuff said...

Hope things continue to look up for you and Joe!

-Adam.

Jessica said...

Love you!! Hope that all goes well!!